SEARCH HOMESCHOOLING ROCKS!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Almost Done with Pippi Longstocking

Nine chapters down, two more to go!

We will DEFINITELY FINISH this book tonight and be ready for our homeschool book club meeting tomorrow. This book is a fast read for sure.

It's been shocking to me to see just how far Madeline has come in reading since beginning chapter books! A pleasant and proud shock though :)

So far, Madeline alternates between laughing and being horrified by Pippi's behavior. Oh, so many teachable moments to discuss! But then again, Madeline is my little angel. She's always been the sweetest, most gentle child.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing your thoughts and comments makes my day! It's always fun making new friends, so don't be too shy to introduce yourself :)

Have a question? Ask away! I promise to answer as quickly as I can.